|Sailboats on Lake Champlain in Burlington.|
Dave, Phoebe and I kicked off the season in Weston over Memorial Day Weekend, and we're wrapping it up with a low-key Labor Day Weekend in Burlington. Overall, it's been a perfect summer in Vermont.
To sum it all up, here are my top five summer memories of 2012:
1. Taking Phoebe for her first swim in Lake Champlain with Dave and his parents.
2. Driving to the summit of Equinox Mountain in Manchester.
3. Lounging in the grass at The Inn at Weston.
4. Walking along the Stowe Recreation Path.
5. Celebrating my mom's 80th birthday at The Dorset Inn.
Have some summer memories you would like to share? What are some of your favorite moments of summer 2012?